My Coursera Financial Aid Application Template



WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR COURSERA FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

I really need to take this course and I need financial assistance as my current job pays very little and so I may not be able to meet up with the $49 per month subscription for a professional Coursera degree as this will affect my livelihood badly.
The jobs in my country of origin for my current qualification does not permit me to have enough funds to pay for a Coursera degree which I believe is invaluable for me to launch a career in IT this year and start earning a good salary or even seek employment abroad.
However, I can agree to enter a contract whereby I study on a loan basis and pay back as soon as I get a well-paid job courtesy of the knowledge I gather here.
I will really appreciate it if my request is accepted as this will mean a launch into a new career for me.
Thank you, team Coursera

IN WHAT WAYS WILL THIS COURSE...

This course will help me in many ways than one. One way is that I can finally get a certification from a recognized institution with which I can apply for jobs for the role of an IT support technician.
This will mean that I stand the chance of launching a new career that looks more promising and is in line with the kind of person that I am who loves computers and gadgets and solving technical problems for people.
I will be able to share my cert on LinkedIn and with prospective employers to prove that I have what it takes to be the one to fill in the next role in their company and that. It will help me to solve real-life problems for companies and people and this is what I love doing already even without the certification. The certificate will really be a boost my life right now and I will really be grateful if the request is approved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Africa Developers Scholarship 2020: How to Apply