Hi there! Welcome to Anatu Green's Blog (AGB)

Anatu Green
I'm really glad you are here!
This is the very first post on Anatu Green's Blog.
So who is Anatu Green?
Born Anaturuchi Iroapali, I hail from Imo State in Nigeria and a graduate of Imo state University.
I've worked as a freelance writer, blogger and graphics designer for 5 years and I am also into banking and fin tech.
Anatu Green is the founder of GistGate Media and blog, a happy person who is passionate about success, love, happiness,a inspiration and wealth of those I come in contact for.

I started blogging to solve the issue of inadequate information distribution that I faced in the University. And now I am here to dish our information I find interesting and believe you will love too or all least find interesting.
I will be writing on Lifestyle, Money making, Inspirational things and people, books, businesses and gadgets.

Bookmark and read on. Thanks in anticipation for you support.
Anatugreenblog@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Africa Developers Scholarship 2020: How to Apply

STARTING PROGRAMMING 001: Everything you need to know 2020